There is nothing wrong in being health conscious or a person who thinks about his or her health and physique a lot. In fact, it is appreciative if you are concerned about your health because health is the most important thing a person has. Whatever a person gets, something great in life, is because of his or her health.
It is the fine legs and active mind that give ideas and ability to work on it and achieve your goal. Therefore, it is stupidity if your top priority is something other than following a healthy diet plan in Dubai.
Health conscious people are always looking for dishes and recipes that can give their mouth some flavours and nutrients too. There are so many recipes which are moth-watering and flavoursome too. One of such recipe is Peanut Butter Coconut Chicken.
Peanut Butter Coconut Chicken is basically a chicken which is cooked oil that has rich taste of creamy milk and peanut butter because of the addition of their mixture with butter to make the a little curry like dish nutritious.
Usually it is served with rice because the curry and chicken can be mixed with it to make it wholesome and a complete meal which can show and prove you a healthy person in your dna test!
Do you want to have it like dieticians at nutritionist abu dhabi to keep themselves fit?
If yes, then read below and get the recipe!
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil (you can use garlic infused oil too if you do not want to use olive oil)
- 1 can of coconut milk (it should be creamy)
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- Salt (according to taste)
- 4 legs of chicken
- Heat the pan on medium flame. Add olive oil or garlic infused oil in it to heat.
- Add chicken in it to cook it. Make them golden brown from both sides. Cook for atleast two to three minutes.
- Add water in the pan or pot. Cover it with lid. Let it cook for 40 minutes approximately. Stir in the pot.
- Blend peanut butter and coconut milk in another bowl until they are blended well. It is preparation.
- Add this preparation in chicken and let it cook with it for 20 minutes.
- Add salt in the pot according to your taste.
- Your butter Coconut chicken is ready. Serve it with rice in a plate. You can shred some mint leaves on it to make it more appealing to eaters.
Read more about this here.