This is one of the most famous visa program offered by Protégées Government. This kind of visa is actually residence permit and it is issued by SEF, Foreigners agency and Portuguese borders. This visa allows to residents to travel anywhere in Europe without any further documentation. This area is covered by Schengen agreement; it includes Protégée and those people who are not citizen of EU, Switzerland or other European Economic area.
The Portugal Golden Visa Program is especially designed to be a mutually beneficial system. Financial requirements of Golden Visa are especially constructed to boost the Economies of those areas that is less developed, as well as for the establishment of urban areas. This visa investment is much flexible and offer several pathways depending on any circumstances. This visa program also offer to foreign investor’s stability and expanding economy. Portugal is golden location for businessmen’s who are looking to set up in European Union operations or headquarters by using existing infrastructure and with fantastic global transport options. The name of “Golden Visa” is becoming more popular nowadays because it is appealing universally than other countries citizenship.
How to apply for Portugal Golden Visa:
This visa is also known as investor’s visa because anyone can obtain this vise easily who is looking invest in Portugal country. There is no need of any direct financial investment but it can be obtain by creating resources and opportunities in Portugal.
Here we will let you know that how you can get this Visa.
- At least 1 million Euros have to invest in Portugal. There is no any further payment restriction that means you may invest in number of promising companies or buy multiple properties.
- You have to invest approximately 280 to 500 thousands Euro in Portugal properties. Well this option has requirements and restrictions regarding location and age of property.
- You have to offer minimum eight permanent job opportunities to Portugal residents.
Benefits of getting Portugal Golden Visa:
- This visa is best and ideal option for those people who are seeking a legal and flexible access with number of investment opportunities in Portugal country.
- This visa holder has to stay in the country for 7 days in first year. This is minimum requirement because some countries restrict to stay at least 365 days in country.
Read here for Cyprus passport by investment.